At Lawson locations all over Japan, you can use your credit card or cash card issued overseas to withdraw money from your account in Japanese yen.
Use Lawson ATMs to withdraw your money in Japanese Yen.
Compatible Cards and Available Times
Accessible 24 hours a day.
- Limit of 50,000 yen per withdrawal.
- Currency is withdrawn in multiples of 10,000 yen.
- Service and use charges vary according to the card and bank(s) used.
- There may be additional fees charged by your card issuer.
- Some cards may not be used even if bearing the above marks.
- ATMs will be unavailable for fifteen minutes between 3:00 AM and 4:00 AM, for maintenance.
- Some Lawson locations do not have ATMs that handle international currency withdrawals.